Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something funny about a geyser named spasmodic, no?  Yellowstone 1964.  These vacations always included great things like this.  My Mom would plan these a year in advance.  The very next year we went to the Grand Canyon.  I got to ride the mules down to the bottom and back.  There was always something about the West that I loved.  I knew even then that I wanted to live out here.  I'm starting to grow my hair out here.  The Beatles were the rage then and I wanted to go for that "Bang" look.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this picture, I truly thought for a second that you had skipped to some modern pictures and were showing one of Quinn (Until I read the description.) It just so reminds me of some of your New York/Ireland pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle wears those same pants you're wearing like every day!

    ReplyDelete